jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

"TROJAN COUNTRY REGGAE BOX SET"


trax CD 1:
1. Occupation - The Skatalites 2. Tennessee Waltz - Ewan And Jerry 3. Sad Movies Make Me Cry - Gloria Crawford 4. Please Help Me I'm Falling (In Love With You) - Hazel Wright 5. Send Me The Pillow - Bleechers 6. Sweet Dreams - The Pioneers 7. Bye Bye Love - The Inventors 8. My Last Date - Hortense Ellis 9. Games People Play - Bob Andy 10. Every Time I Itch I Wind Up Scratching You - Anonymously Yours 11. I'm Going To Change Everything (aka Burn Them) - Willie Francis 12. Stand By Your Man - Merlene Webber 13. My Elusive Dreams - Ernest Wilson 14. He'll Have To Go (aka Put Your Sweet Lips) - Raphael Stewart 15. Walk Through This World With Me - Dorene Scheaffer 16. Love Of The Common People - Nicky Thomas 17. Just Out Of Reach (Of My Two Empty Arms) - John Holt
CD1

trax CD 2:
1. Mule Train - Count Prince Miller 2. Help Me Make It Through The Night - Ken Parker 3. Walk A Mile In My Shoes - Bob Andy 4. Snowbird - Dennis Walks 5. Working Kind (Chokin' Kind) - John Holt 6. Just Enough (To Keep Me Hanging On) - David Isaacs 7. Missing You - Max Romeo 8. Don't Touch Me - Nicky Thomas 9. Kiss An Angel Good Morning - Ken Parker 10. In The Ghetto - Rip & Lan 11. Sylvia's Mother - Eric Donaldson 12. Is It Really Over - Max Romeo 13. Crying In The Chapel - Mikey Chung 14. Guilty - Ken Parker 15. Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again) - Lloyd Charmers 16. Little Green Apples - Dennis Brown
CD2

trax CD 3:
1. Take Me Home, Country Roads - Toots & The Maytals 2. For The Good Times - Mikey Chung 3. Wolverton Mountain - Roman Stewart 4. Don't Take Your Guns To Town - Hopeton Lewis 5. Sunshine On My Shoulders - Pat Kelly 6. Jambalaya - Pluto Shervington 7. Will The Circle Be Unbroken - Ken Parker 8. Drift Away - Hopeton Lewis 9. She Wears My Ring - Cornell Campbell 10. Before The Next Teardrop Falls - John Holt 11. Green Green Grass Of Home - Delroy Wilson 12. Wasted Days And Wasted Nights - John Holt 13. The Last Thing On My Mind - Dennis Brown 14. Statue Of A Fool - Jimmy Riley 15. Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings - Pat Kelly 16. Someone Loves You Honey - Jackie Edwards 17. I Want To Wake Up With You - Boris Gardiner

No hay comentarios:


Buscador interno

Translate/Traductor